Saturday, October 30, 2010

Youmacon

I just got back from Youmacon!  It was soooo cool!  I'll have pictures from the con soon. 

The main video games/manga/anime I saw there were:

-Vocaloid
-Bleach
-Naruto (TONS of Naruto cosplay)
-Kingdom Hearts
-Hetalia: Axis Powers (Note to self: watch this anime...)
-The Legend of Zelda
-Super Mario (And characters of such)
-Pokemon (They were so cute!)
-Vampire Nights (I think...?)
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Inuyasha
-Sailor Moon

Yep.  They're were more but I can't think of them right now.  And those were just the main ones.  The convention was epicly awesome.  But I left early so, as I type this, people are STILL at Youmacon.  This upsets me.  I wish we could have stayed till it was over, but we couldn't 'cuz my friend has to go a party.  And the drive didn't take as long as I thought it would.

On a site note- I GOT A NEW CAT!  She's a rescue cat.  When she was found, she was malnurished and pregant.  The vets took care of the cat, gave her kittens a home, and spayed her.  The cat also had a tumor, which was removed.  She is a long-haired calico tortishell five-year-old.  I adore her.  She's so beautiful and soft.  However, her ear has a huge cut in it from being attacked by another cat in the wild.  She's also got a scar on her tummy from the tumor being removed.  My family has not yet decided on a name for her.  We just got her today.

This was one of the best days of my life.  Srsly.

Another cool thing, before I left Youmacon, I heard the people talking about that whole, "The game" thing.

One of them shouted, "THE GAME!"

And I'm like, "YOU JUST LOST IT!"

They laughed.  It was cool.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the pixelated Cloud cosplayer? I thought he (or she I guess) was the best one there. Though there were some girls with very impressive Organization XIII costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Cloud. xD At first I thought it was that guy from Yu-Gi-Oh but then I'm like, "Wait a second! That's not him!" The Organization XIII were pretty awesome. I'm planning on either being Zexion or Roxas for my next cosplay... So ya, I have to crossplay. :D

    ReplyDelete