Thursday, November 4, 2010

A picture of me at Youmacon


That be moi. :3

I realize that the bag is on the WRONG SIDE, but I could care less... 

I made the sign.

Uh-huh, 'cuz I'm cool like that.

My friend took the picture, I am cosplaying as Kairi, and I made the sign.  You all know where I got the coustume from.  Don't you?  If not, look back a few posts.

Like I said before, Youmacon was freakin' epic sauce.  And I want to go to it next year... badly.  I'm also supposedly going to Shouta Con and Colassalcon next year.  Techinically this year, but Shouta Con is in March and Colassalcon is in June.  So... 2011. 




On to another subject.

YAOI WARS.

Yep.  My friend and I are are now having yaoi wars, meaning that we draw each other's Kingdom Hearts character's boyfriend with a yaoi pairing.  It all started after she drew this lovely picture.


Yeah... I can't yet the picture to actually... be a picture because blogger is failing today or something.  Or maybe blogger doesn't like yaoi.

Now, I don't really like yaoi myself, but since my friend has declared herself a yaoi fangirl and has drawn yaoi of MY Sora.... Well....

THIS MEANS WAR!

So... I'm working on an AkuRoku (Axel+Roxas) yaoi at the moment.  Hopefully you guys will see it eventually.  I've been looking at random mangas that I found at my local library that have people kissing in them.  Since I kind of SUCK at drawing people kissing, I'm going to do a yaoi of Axel and Roxas almost kissing.  It'll work.  I hope.

I'm doing an AkuRoku because my friend's Kingdom Hearts character is paired with Axel.  I want to piss her off be doing so.  Yay. 

By the by, I have linkage for you guys. :D

http://www.toharumika.deviantart.com/  That is my DeviantART. 

 DeviantART is awesome, if you don't know already.  I just got started about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't actually got anything scanned that I've drawn yet.  All I gave drawing-wise is a stupid doodle and a random thing... All the others are pictures. 

I'd love it if you could check it out. :3  Please?  For me?  I'll be your best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment