Saturday, November 6, 2010

I like Late Night.

Today, I took a little trip to Gamestop and picked up Late Night. :3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *cough* -AAAAAAAAAAY!


And  made this girlie, who's called Belle Sutrace (I got creative with the last name).  I'm working on turning her into a vampire, but so far I haven't got any luck.  She did met one vampire, though.  His name was William Fangmann, but their relationship hardly went anywhere.

It's probably because she embarassed herself in public...

See, the first night she spent in Bridgeport, Belle headed off to a club where she danced and had fun for a while.  And this big celebrity dude stormed in and danced on the tables. O.o  She impressed him by bragging about her wealth (which she actually had) then lying about having awesome guitar skills when she had never touched a guitar in all of her life.  Belle hadn't even played the bass that was at her home yet.  The celebrity was impressed, and she earned a celebrity star thingy...

Then the next night, she went to a V.I.P. club and bribed the bouncer into letting her in.  Right before she entered the buidling, she peed herself.  Yeah.  And a dumb paprazzi came and reported about it, then she became "Pubicly Disgraced".  Argh.

Anyway, I still like Late Night.  Bridgeport is beautiful, especially if your sims lives in a penthouse.  The view is amazing!  Seriously!



And in case you couldn't tell before, her eyes are very orange.  I tried to make them as un-Twilight as I possibly could, but I think I failed a little...  Yes, I'm aware that I suck.  >_<

Late Night is cool, in my opinion.  It's totally worth the money, and uninstalling the non-default skins.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment