Monday, October 25, 2010

My Schudule for This Week

MONDAY: Blah... Just a normal day.  I have religious school (Catecism) after school... grrr... So glad Monday is over!

TUESDAY: Late Night: The Sims 3 comes out!  YAYZ!  What simmer isn't looking forward to this expansion pack!?  And the Rocky Horror Show episode of Glee premieres tonight!

WESNESDAY: Nothing... absolutely nothing interesting happens today. 

THURSDAY: While I sit in a boring classroom, a ton of cosplayers head over to Youmacon!  It's not fair... T_T  Youmacon starts today.

FRIDAY: Half day of school!  WHOO HOO!  Today is the day my school let's us dress up for Halloween!  Also, Youmacon continues.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to sleep over at my friend's (My friend's blog. It's not a simmer blog.) house so that we can get up early to go to Youmacon on Saturday.  My little brother's school is doing this thing called the Enchanted Hike, where the fourth graders put up themed stations and pass out candy in the woods next to the school.  Then at the end, all the kids that pass through get to pick out which station they thought was they best.  Then whatever station wins gets a special lunch or something.  For example, when I was in the Enchanted Hike, my station was Harry Potter themed.  We tied for third place. xD

SATURDAY: One of the epicest day of this week!  I get to go to Youmacon (a cosplay convention) with one of my besties!  Hopefully, I can sleep over at her house on Friday night, so then we can wake up at, like, 5:30 (UGH!) so we can get to Youmacon on time.  We're a while away from the place where Youmacon is being held.  I want to get there on time. >_<  I'm cosplaying as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II (but y'all knew that already).  My friend is Lieutenant Kusajika Yuchiru from Bleach.  We actually have to meet a few people there that we've talked to over the internetz... Hehehe.  One of my other friends is also having a pre-Halloween party later in the night, so I'm also going to that.  Yep, so pretty exciting day altogether!

SUNDAY: It's Halloween, dur-to-dur!  I'm still dressing as Kairi, yanno.  I'm probably picking up Late Night today, since I definetly won't be picking it up during the week. xDxDxD

I'm looking forward to this week, I really am!  Look out for Youmacon pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment