Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ain't I funny?

My friend sent me a video via email:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcYBlwX8Vmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's pretty funny, but I don't think most of you will understand it.  It's about Kingdom Hearts.  After seeing this video, I said, "That.  Was.  HILARIOUS!  Though why are Roxas and Axel, like, gay?!  Seriously!  And where the heck is Xion in all of this?"

And my friend said, "I think she killed her self cuz she wanted Roxas....."

So I sent this back (Warning: It's sort of "mature", not really, though) :

Awe! But I wanted Xion and Roxas to be together! >_<


Me: *glares at Axel* Screw you. You runied my fantasy.

Axel: *sulks in a corner, eating a popsicle*

Me: Why do you always eat freaking popsicles?! You're gonna get fat!

Roxas: Hey, don't talk to my bed buddy like that!

Me: Go fudge yourself, Roxas. Or better yet, go rape Mickey.

Roxas: T_T

Me: Yeah, that's right!

Roxas: I hate you...

Me: Aw, me too! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

Roxas: *runs away*

Axel: You know, you're kind of mean.

Me: Why thank you! But I wouldn't be so mean if you guys were straight.

Axel: Are you homophobic or something?

Me: No, I just think that Roxas and Xion should be together. Where is Xion, anyway.

Axel: Probably in her room, cutting herself.

Me: Ugh! I'll go get her. This is my game, anyway. Man, I should've got Birth by Sleep instead of this crap...



Xion: *sobs*

Me: What's wrong, Xion?

Xion: Nothing, except for the fact that Roxas ripped out my heart and tore it to pieces!

Me: That's so cliche.

Xion: I know.. but it's true! I can't sleep anymore!

Me: Um... why?

Xion: Because I hear them moaning in the night!

Me: Who, the wolves?

Xion: No, Roxas and Axel.

Me: O.o

Xion: *shudders*

Me: Isn't it like pooping backwards?

Xion: I don't even want to know. I never asked.

Me: GOOD.

Me: Well, this is still my DS game, and I'm gonna do what I want!

Xion: Does that mean you can hook me up with Roxas?

Me: Dang right!

Me & Xion: *high five*



Me: Roxas, you are in love with Xion, k?

Roxas: *eyes suddenly become glassy and blank* Yes, master.

Me: That's Lieutenat Butterfly, to you, peasant!

Roxas: Yes, Lieutenant Butterfly.

Me: *nods in approval*



Xion: Roxas?

Roxas: Oh, Xion! How could I have been so blind for all these 358/2 Days?

Xion: What is it, Roxas?

Roxas: I love you!

Xion: I love you, too!

Roxas & Xion: *kiss*

Me: Aw...

Axel: $#%&!

Me: Shuddup... Nobody likes you. Except for Larxene.

Axel: S-sh-she.....like me?

Me: Uh, yeah. But I would get her fast. She's a little turned off by your, ahem, "relations" with Roxas.

Axel: Oh...

Axel: Larxene, could you forgive me for being with Roxas?

Larxene: Oh, how could could I stay mad at you, Axel?!

Axel & Larxene: *hug*

Me: *looks at everyone, smiling* My work here is done.
 
 
 
I think it was funny.. But, hey, maybe I'm just full of myself or something.
 
But if you really don'r understand this stuff, than, visit the Kingdom Hearts website to find out more info... http://na.square-enix.com/khdays/
 
Eh, I probably just posted something that absolutely no one would understand.  Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment