Friday, October 29, 2010

I am SOOOO ready for Youmacon!


So today my school had it's dress-up-for-Halloween thingie.  It was fun, but practically nobody knew who I was.  Which I sad, but I don't really mind.  Hopefully, people won't have to ask me at Youmacon. 

Oh, and at school, we had drill-mania.  What I mean by that is we had to go outside in the 40 degree weather and do fire drills.  And not just one or two drills, oh no.  We had FOUR drills today.  It was freezing!  During the first fire drill we had, which was second hour, I didn't have a jacket so I was freezing my butt off!  I did go and grab my jacket before the second fire drill, however.  According to my school dress code, I had to wear leggings and t-shirt under my coustume for it to meet the dress code requirements.  My coustume looked like crap in addition to the black t-shirt I was wearing under my coustume.  Argh.

Anywhatever, Late Night.  I still have it pre-ordered and shiz.  I will hopefully pick it up over the weekend.  Yay.  It's seems pretty epic. 

Yep.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment