Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update on Cosplay

Yay!  My cosplay finally came!


It's really great, I love it.  It's rather short, but that's the point.  The character in the game, Kairi, has a verry short dress.  I'm wearing shorts under it, mind you.

I'm also going to an actual Cosplay Convetion next week, the day before Halloween.  My friend is going too, as Yuchiru Kusajishi from Bleach.  We're both pretty dang excited about this!  I'm sure we'll have tons of fun.  I'll take some pictures of my favorite coustumes and post them here.  Look out for those.


Since Halloween is coming up soon, I leave you with some pictures.







HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Go scare the crap out of some little children!  Just kidding, please don't do that... -_-'

2 comments:

  1. well well i knew i could find u..... chibi-san!!!
    Ahahahahaha!!! Any ways DaCookiewitLeppa is wut u should hav called me instead of friend... TT.TT

    ReplyDelete