Friday, October 8, 2010

My Halloween costume!

LOOKIT!  LOOKIT!

This is my Halloween costume

Isn't it cute?  It's a cosplay!

Do you know who it is?  Most of you probably won't...

It's Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II!

....still not ringing any bells?

Look it up...

But it was really expensive for a Halloween costume, but cheap for a cosplay.  Cosplays are just really, really costly.  Like, srsly.  This outfit was $75.99... ARGH.

But I wonder if...
1. the bag attached to the dress has functioning pocket.
2. the outfit comes with that bracelet.
3. the outfit comes with those cute little anklets! >_<

I don't know about the bag or the anklets, but I was on a different cosplay website where the bracelet came with the dress.  So hopefully I'll get the anklets and the bracelet!  That would make me very happy!  And if the bag isn't really a bag, well, I'll say, "Wow... that's pointless..", but I won't get upset, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment