Friday, December 3, 2010

YAOI


Yep.  That's the yaoi I drew.  Hur hur.  It's AkuRoku.  My drawing skillz were failing when I did this... their heads are huge.

Ngh.

Anyway, another thing.

I found more anime that I like. :3

Yes... Death Note and Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.  Death Note has been popular for several years now, so I decided to check the DVD out from my local library.  I've only seen the first 4 episodes, but so far, it's really good!  The plot is awesome~!

Kuroshitsuji, or in English, Black Butler, is good, also (There were waaaay too many comas in that sentence).  I've only watched up to the middle of the 3rd episode... yeah... because I fail like that.

Watch these animes if you get a chance, because they are good!  I'm still also watching Hetalia: World Series.  Which is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment