Wednesday, December 8, 2010

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?!

I'm in picture. :3


Yush, Riku, I'm pointing at YOU.

This was taken at Youmacon 2010, which was held at the Detroit Renaissance Center by PicturesofGrandma on deviantart.  For sho.
Riku, the only freaking Riku I saw ALL DAY at Youmacon is DarkBlueMidnight on devinatart.  These guys are just so cool~!  And do you see?  Riku's eyebrows are even silver!  Such a good cosplay~! <3  Riku's sign says, "Hug a Riku!  (You know you want to.)"  It's funny, because we both had signs. :3

Oh, and my hair looks weird because by that point a Youmacon, my hair started to fail... Gah, I need a wig. Dx  And my pose fails too, because I was trying to kind of point at Riku like, "HA!" but Riku is tall and I am short.... So it didn't work out quite well.  Heh heh.

And my friend Rexlan is "accidently" showing off her Axel poster in the background.  Great going, Rexlan.

WHOA!  I SWEAR TO GOD THERE IS A JAPAN COSPLAYER IN THE WAY BACK!  I SWEAR!  But I could just be imagining things.  Neh, I don't know.

But STILL!  I found somebody I met a Youmacon!  YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment