Monday, December 27, 2010

Sorry I haven't blogged in while...

I hope all of you had happy holidays!  I sure did! :3

But more importantly (somewhat) is the fact that TODAY IS KAGAMINE RIN AND LEN'S (APPEND) BIRTHDAY!




It's been three years since Kagamine Rin and Len were released.  Yep, it was December 27th, 2007 that they first came out!  Ah!  I'm so excited!  But I seriously wonder if anyone has done Kagamine Rin and Len append cosplay... I wanna go check... As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anyone has... but that's okay because the append outfit looks really complicated! Yeah.... I'm like way obsessed with them right now.  I really, really, really, really, really, really want to cosplay as Rin......

But I am currently planning on cosplaying as~
CHINA!
I also would really like to cosplay as him, too.  Yes, that's a guy.  But how long are we really gonna believe that? ;)


Yeah... My friend Re-chan wants to be Russia.  So... YAOI PAIRINGS FOR US MWAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment