Monday, December 27, 2010

Another thing...

Yeah, so right now, I am currently in love with Vocaloid.  I mean, it's like WAY too awesome.  So I found this video on YouTube that was apparently a newscast about the Vocaloid software and stuff.
A lot of people in the comments were fighting (as usual) about if Vocaloid was "stupid" or not.  One of the comments said:
 I think Vocaloid is what the world needs. Think about it, these days all the singers on the radio only sing about their girl, or how much they love their guy and all that stuff, but Miku and the other Vocaloids sing about life, growing up, miracles, hearts, emotions, sadness, happiness, mistakes, regrets, and most of their songs tell amazing stories. They can't get drunk, they can't take vanity pics, they can't shoot people. They're here for us to remember what music really is.
VOCALOIDS FTW!

And I do think that this true.  I have actually been thinking about it lately, and I really am getting sick of all these lust and break up songs that are around now.  Vocaloid is seriously what we need!

Better respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment