Friday, September 24, 2010

Quiz!

I haz a quiz for you guise. :3

Take the quiz here!

Here's what I got.



Yep... I think it's because my favorite color is blue and I like to swim a lot... But if I was a pokemon and my trainer left me... I'd put up a fight before anything happened!  If your not into pokemon, (Oh, c'mon, we all were at some point :P ) it would be like if you were in a foster home that you really loved.  Your foster parents are great, your best friend happens to live their with you, and you want to stay there forever.  But one day your foster parents announce that you are being moved to another foster home without your friend or your foster parents.  I would totally fight for my right to stay in that house.  Wouldn't you?

Oh, here's an adorable picture I found on photobucket.  It's really cute, so I thought I'd share.


2 comments: