Friday, September 17, 2010

Omegle... wow...

Omegle people are sometimes really stupid internet stereotypes, but some of them that I have met can actually hold down a conversation.  And use, you know, FREAKING CAPITAL LETTERS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SENTENCE!  I'm not big on that kind of thing, but I use proper grammar around stranger on Omegle so they think I'm older than I really am.  (I ain't tellin' how old I am! >_< ) 

On to another fun subject.

Simmer communtiy drama.

VidKid20 just upped and left because people were mistreating her and calling her names.  I don't think that is fair for her.  But I do hope she comes back.

It's weird, a lot of simmers are actually getting of the computer and getting a life nowadays!  I wonder what happened... Oh yeah, school and work started!  Simsy can't even play The Sims during the school year, but she says she wants to visit the forums occansionally.  I hope she does!  She's such a great writer and simmer altogether!

Those who aren't involved in The Sims 3 community will have absolutely no idea what I just said.  But that's alright all the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment