Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peters Legacy

Do you guys remember when I uploaded Graia Peters?  Well, she had kids with one of the most ugliet sims in Twinbrook. Why are they all so ugly?  Jeez!  Anywho, she had twins. The first set of completely identical twins I have are freakin' ugly.  Great...

So decided to give one of my the twins, Hazel, plastic surgery.  She looks beautiful and she started a legacy-type thing.


 This is Hazel and her husband George.  Hazel was becoming an Adult at the time.
 These pictures are gonna be really out of order... But anyway, this is Sydney, the baby of the family.  She is the youngest of the triplets in the Peters family.
 Here is Kylie, my personal favorite of the triplets.  I just love her and I don't know why.  I guess it's because she's artsy and I like artsy people.  Kylie is the middle triplet.


Here is Ian (the brown-with-pink-streaks haired one) and Logan (the blonde one).  Ian is the firstborn child.  Logan is third born.  Ian happends to be my favorite boy!  I just want to burst through the computer screen and hug him to death!  He's so cute!
And this Maggie, the oldest of the triplets.  Maggie is gorgeous, as you can see.  Thought her nose bothers me for some reason... Meh, I dunno.
Dakota is my favorite girl of this generation.  Kylie is second favorite to me.  Dakota always had a special place in my heart, and I realized that when she was a child. 

I absolutely could not chose between Ian and Dakota, since they are my favorites. :)  So I decided I'd do something different and make them kinda both the heirs.  This is the part were you guys say, "Huh?  WTF?!"  I'm putting Dakota and Ian in the same house together, and they are free to find partners and have children.  They are allowed to have two children each.  But here's the catch; they aren't allowed to get married.  Well, not atleast until their parents pass away.  I know, I know, that's rather morbid, but that's the way things pan out.  If worse comes to worse, I'll move out George and Hazel and have their chosen spouses move in.

Next generation's heirs will be one of either Dakota or Ian's children.  All those kids are welcome to the heir vote!  I guess I'll post their traits and all that in another post- in which they have all grown up.  Ian, being the oldest, is already a Young Adult but I don't have him pictured as one.  But that's okay... right? 

I love the Peters family.




No comments:

Post a Comment