Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Layout

Um... I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but my school starts next Tuesday, so I've been busy. 

Yeah, I had to put a new layout on my blog.  Firstly, I didn't like the background.  And secondly, my gadgets were being weird so I had to fix that.  Oh, and I have a MixPod now. It's on the way, way, way bottom of this page.  But it's not on Auto Play, because I know some people don't like that. 

On a more personal note, I got my hair cut.  Well, actually, I donated it.  It is really short now.  Like, shoulder length.  My hair used to be down to my waist.  Yeah.  So, I got it layered and it was framing my face and stuff like that.  My hair kind of looks like this:

But not really.  My hair is brown, and not that.....anime-ified.  Imagine hair that's less, anime-ish, flatter, somewhat shorter, and that doesn't have that big piece of hair on the face.  That's what my hair looks like.  But that's the closet reference I've got.  I sent a picture to a bunch of my friends, and my phone BLEW UP.  My friends spazzed out!  Most of the responses were good, though.  One of my friends said, "Oh my god you killed your hair!!!!".  Yeah, thanks a lot, Zoe.

Anyway, I'll go now.  And by the way, my hair is really soft! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment