Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're off to see the vampires, the wonderful vampires of Forks...

As you may have guessed by the title, I am going to see Eclipse in a few hours. Don't get on my case about it. Seriously. I liked the books and I thought, hey what the heck, I'll go see the movie. Honestly the Twilight movie sucked, but New Moon was pretty good. So... here I am. And I really didn't like the series after a while. I was angry with all this fan-girl stuff going around. I mean, I like the series, I think it was well writen, but I don't like the, "AHMAHGASH EDWARD IS SO HOT!" crap. I'm really not obsessed at all.

But today is an exception.

I'm covered in sparkles from head to toe. Literally. I've got this sparkly 'cheek gel' stuff that I got for Christmas. And there is currently some sparkles on my legs, arms, face, neck, upper back, knees and upper chest (right under my neck, not there ,you sickos!). Basically, I've got sparkles where ever skin is showing.

I'm even wearing a black camisole. And a pink, gray, black and white plaid skirt. What? I like to dress for occasion. It's fun. You should try it sometime. Well, that is all, faithful reader. See you later (or more like, read you later)!

No comments:

Post a Comment