Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm baaaaack.

So I have come back from the movie. It was really cool, but there was a actually a lot less, well, gore than I thought there would be. I liked the movie. But I do think that they showed way to many close ups of peoples' faces. It was like the directors were saying, "HEY, LOOK AT THEIR EXPRESSIONS! THEY HAVE SO MUCH EXPRESSION ON THEIR FACES! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!" And after a while, it got annoying. Seriously, Twilight movies have SO MANY CLOSE UPS! I just wish they wouldn't ruin the movie like that. But besides that, it really followed the book pretty well. Except for one thing. Jasper graduated with Bella, Alice and Edward even though he is actually a grade higher then them. That's the only thing I have to complain about. Well, that's it. Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment