Friday, July 2, 2010

Kentucky Fried Cruelty and McCruelty

There is some bad stuff going on in this world.

And it is happening IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

Did you know that McDonalds and KFC abuse their chickens? I bet you didn't. I made a lovely sign to show my... disgust...at this cruelty.

It won't paste for some reason. Whatever. I'll just link you to the websites.

www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

www.mccruelty.com

and also visit:

www.peta.org

www.peta2.com

www.petakids.com

So check them out! (Or you'll regret it... Seriously.)

Oh and I proud to announce that today I became a vegetarian! YAY!!! I'm going to strive really hard to acheive my goal of being a vegetarian. JOIN ME, VEGGGIE FRIENDS!

6 comments:

  1. Olivia! I'm so proud of you!
    btw what do you think of me becoming a vegan?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this video about animal abuse... it was terrible! I think you becoming a vegan is awesome! Although, I'm just not ready to become a vegan because I just started getting into vegetarianism... But that would be cool if you became a vegan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya but i cant yet because i have to find out what foods im supposed to drop first. Its all very comomplicated it takes weeks to go vegan because you have to "ease it in" if you just drop everything in one day you get sick and have to start all over again(you have to go back to eating meat) and try agian. Also I wouldn't suggest going vegan for a few months because your body has to get used to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay I just found out that you have do drop cheese and eggs first then milk a week later! hopefully i'll strt tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm so excited! In a few months you will have to join me join me! oh and btw
    I
    GOT
    ****STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
    YAY!!!!!!!!!
    I'M GOING TO STICK THEM EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete