Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Happy. ^_^

Okay, so, my computer screen was upside down. I was very, very angry for a few days but then I got a brillant idea in my head.

I could Goggle how to fix it.

So I Googled 'how to turn my computer screen...' and 'how to turn my computer screen upside down' popped up. I clicked on that suggestion, and the first thing on the page was "I turned my computer screen upside down and I don't know how to fix it, help!" I looked at the responses and found an answer.

If your computer screen ever turns sideways or upside down, here's how to fix it.
First, go to your desktop and right-click a blank area. Some options should pop up.
Mouse over 'Graphic Options' and then mouse over 'Rotation'. One option should be called 'Normal'. Click on 'Normal' and viola, it's fixed!

After I turned the screen back to it's rightful place, of course I spazzed out to all my family members. My little brother didn't care... :( Haters....

2 comments:

  1. how sad..... but thanks for the advice, I'll come back to ur blog to check this out if that ever happens to my computer screen....

    ReplyDelete